CC Radio

Friday, December 26, 2008

Have you ever stopped and thought about how messy that first Christmas was? If you have ever spent time in a barn with animals you understand and know the smells, noises, and overall dirt that comes with them. Have you ever stopped and thought about why God would bring Jesus (His Only Begotten Son) into the world that way? I believe one of the many reasons that first Christmas was messy was because God wanted anyone at any level to understand how approachable Jesus really is. If God came to us by way of a messy barn I believe He understands the messy life I live. And if He understands the messy life I live, He must be able to do something about it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wait, is there more? what happened? your blog ended so abruptly. did you accidentaly knock a week old beverage onto your keyboard, thus illustrating your messy life? :) all kidding aside, I hope there is more on the way. In the meantime, I'll send over the Brawny guy.