CC Radio

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Post Thanksgiving Thoughts

Well, we all have much to be thankful for and this year I am full. While my children have all grown up and are moving on out to become the people God has called them to be, they still enjoy being with my wife and I on special occasions. Truly our home was a "good-time" for this holiday in the lives of my kids and for that I am truly Thankful. When I think of how our Heavenly Father must feel when we count it a "good-time" to be in His house every week I am reminded of my thoughts from last Thanksgiving. And the cool part of it all is we had some visitors over with us and it only increased my joy! I have walked with Jesus for almost 24 years and I still have a "good-time" in His house with His people and it is a great joy when visitors come to check things out! Just some Random thoughts of God's house and mine...

No comments: